We believe that it is very important to guarantee the privacy and data of our website visitors. That is why we ensure that your data is secured and monitored against abuse and unauthorized parties. Mikrocentrum stores your data as long as the data may be relevant in connection with the following purposes.
The right of complaint
Should you, despite our guarantees, be dissatisfied with the way we handle your personal data, you are free to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
What do we use your personal information for?
We use the data to inform you about our product range, to improve our services and to enable proper execution of our training courses, theme days and fairs. You can think of automatically filling in registration forms if your details are known to us, making badges, registering for parking lots, et cetera. We do not sell your information to third parties for commercial purposes. If you are not yet a client of us, we will only use your data for marketing purposes after explicit consent.
Which personal data do we collect and process?
We collect and process, among other things, the following personal data: your name, (email) address and other contact details, details regarding the meeting (eg training, theme day, exhibition) for which you have registered and any other information you provide us . Based on the interests you pass on to us, we create a profile in order to inform you effectively about our services.
You can change your preferences yourself:
- Through mijngegevens.mikrocentrum.nl
- You can request mail preferences by telephone. You will then receive a link via e-mail to a form in which you can indicate yourself which subjects and products you wish to be informed about. Tel: +31 (0) 40 296 99 11.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data both offline and online in order to improve our services. Offline we do this when you give us a business card, for example, and then we process your data in the system. We also process data that you leave on our website. Mikrocentrum.nl (and subdomains) places cookies with visitors. We do this to gather information about the pages users visit on our website, to keep track of how often visitors come back and to see which pages are doing well on the website. We also keep track of what information the browser shares. We do this online using the following tools and cookies:
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics keeps track of the use of our website (s) so that we can optimize it. Think of page visits, behavior and conversion tracking. The data collected here are not traceable and therefore anonymous.
- Google Adwords. Google Adwords records the number of visits and conversions resulting from campaigns. In addition, this cookie keeps track of which pages are visited, so that relevant advertisements are displayed on external websites. The data collected here are not traceable and therefore anonymous.
- Linkedin analytics en Linkedin ads. Linkedin analytics records the traffic from our Linkedin accounts and posts to our website (s). In the case of advertisements, this cookie keeps track of whether conversions have taken place.
- Hotjar. Hotjar provides insight into the anonymous (click and move) behavior of visitors on our website with the help of heatmaps and recordings. We use Hotjar to map and improve the visitor experience on our website.
We store this information anonymously and therefore they are not linked to other personal information. You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the capabilities of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of the provider of your browser.
Right of access / rectification / removal of personal data
Are you a customer of Mikrocentrum and do you want to see which personal data of yours are known to us? Then you can use your right of inspection.
If your personal data is not correct, you can ask Mikrocentrum to adjust this information and remove it where necessary. If you wish, you can object to the processing or request that the processing be restricted or data transferred.
If you wish to make use of these rights, please send a letter to Mikrocentrum, customer service department, PO Box 359, 5600 AJ Eindhoven or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data are protected against misuse and access by unauthorized persons through the current usual techniques that are kept up-to-date by Mikrocentrum.